Our training will help you produce best practice easy read information that works for the audience.
We also provide Clear Communication training – a combination of plain English and easy read, for organisations that want a broader understanding of how to communicate clearly.
Why our easy read training?
- You will be trained by experts in the field who have produced easy read information for the UK Government and Parliament, political parties, the BBC, the UN, NGOs and national charities, to name a few.
- We have extensive experience of working with people with a learning disability and have helped develop UK and European easy read guidelines.
- Our training will help you look at your information from a totally new perspective, and gain the skills and knowledge to meet your audience’s needs.
- We can tailor the training to meet your organisation’s needs.
- We are based in London but would come to you to deliver the training, therefore saving on your travel costs. We offer flexibility in terms of times, dates and course packages.
- For more information on the packages available and what the training covers, please see our Easy read training outline.
We can combine plain English and easy read training to give your organisation a broader perspective on communicating clearly. Please see our Clear Communication course outline for more information.
We provide expert advice and consultancy on communicating in an inclusive and accessible way.
See Hackney People First’s top tips for easy read information: