Easy read training
We offer online and face to face training.
Our easy read training will help you to produce best practice easy read information that works for the audience.
You will be trained by experts in the field who have worked with people with a learning disability for many years to learn how to make communication really work.
We have produced easy read information for a huge range of clients, including the UK Government and Parliament, political parties, the UN, local authorities and international NGOs.
We also offer Clear Communication training that covers the essentials of both easy read and plain English for organisations that want to broaden their skillset.
Contact us for further information and cost details.
Why our easy read training?
- We have reworked every kind of information into easy read, from national strategies and consultations to political party manifestos, health leaflets and benefits letters.
- We have many years of experience working with people with a learning disability and involving them in producing easy read.
- The training covers the essential techniques for producing best practice easy read information that meets your audience’s needs.
- The session is interactive, with practical exercises and plenty of opportunities for discussion.
- We also offer follow-up training or extra consultancy time to embed your learning further.
- We offer online and face to face training. We are based in London but would come to you for face to face training, saving on your travel costs. We can be flexible with dates, times and course packages.
- For more information on the easy read training and what it covers, see our Easy read training outline.
- We also offer Clear Communication training which combines plain English and easy read to give you a broader perspective on communicating clearly.