Easy read training
Our easy read training will help you produce best practice easy read information that works for the audience.
We also provide Clear Communication training – a combination of plain English and easy read, for organisations that want a broader understanding of communicating clearly.
Why our easy read training?
- You will be trained by experts in the field who have produced easy read information for the UK Government and Parliament, political parties, the BBC, the UN, international NGOs and charities, to name a few.
- We have extensive experience of working with people with a learning disability.
- The training covers the essential skills and techniques for producing best practice easy read information, based on your audience’s needs.
- The session is interactive, with practical exercises and plenty of opportunities to discuss and ask questions.
- We can tailor the training to meet your needs.
- We are based in London but would come to you to deliver the training, therefore saving on your travel costs. We offer flexibility in terms of times, dates and course packages.
- For more information on the packages available and what the training covers, please see our Easy read training outline.
We can combine plain English and easy read training to give your organisation a broader perspective on communicating clearly. Please see our Clear Communication course outline for more information.
We provide expert advice and consultancy on communicating in an inclusive and accessible way.
See Hackney People First’s top tips for easy read information: