Why our easy read service?
- We are experts in easy read, having produced easy read information for a huge range of clients, including the UK Government, the EU, the UN, political parties, international NGOs, local authorities, the NHS and national charities.
- We have worked with every type of information, from political party manifestos to high profile policy documents, reports, forms, surveys and leaflets.
- We built our expertise through working closely with people with a learning disability to understand their communication needs and how they use and process information.
- We work in partnership with a local self-advocacy group on our easy read documents (see below).
- We don’t just ‘translate’ your information. We think carefully and creatively about how to make it work. We advise you of any accessibility concerns and the best way to approach them.
- We can help with graphic design, print or audio.
- We offer great value for money for high quality work.
Working with people with a learning disability
We are working with Hackney People First on our easy read documents. They can check the easy read documents we produce for you and give their expert opinion.